Oh my does time fly. Evelyn is two months old today! And she is growing like a weed. Her weight gain has impressed her pediatrician; at home, she is smiling and cooing and waving her hands and legs happily. We still have to work on getting her to sleep more, but other than that she does so well. She is a very neat little eater- she barely dribbles at all when having her bottle. She loves to look around the room at everything and she loves music. I am reading To Kill a Mockingbird to her sometimes when she is settling down to nap. Not that I think she will understand the book- it is definitely for me since I haven't read it in years- but I hope she enjoys hearing my voice. Sometimes we dance around the living room, and sometimes we just snuggle together while sitting on the couch. She is a great little snuggler. Here she is looking just so relaxed with Auntie Meeshon:
She is the personification of pure joy for me. And I say that even though she is pretty good at fussing when she sets her mind to needing something. :) She is so loved by so many people and we are looking forward to what month 3 will bring.

No comments:
Post a Comment