Friday, October 14, 2011

37 week visit

Yesterday was the 37 week visit and the doctor wasn't there (a planned vacation), but we met with the nurse to check my blood pressure, weight, and the baby's heart rate.  All checked out well and it was a short visit.  The doctor is back in his office on Monday.

I'm still feeling basically well, but it is getting slightly harder to walk.  With the due date almost 3 weeks away, we have no idea when we will go in.  It could be any day now or it could be in 5 weeks.  Yikes!  But that kind of uncertainty goes with the territory, I guess.  With the way I currently feel, it will be a while, but I will keep people posted.

Last weekend, Maggie visited and we did lots of fun stuff.  Here is a belly pic of me taken by Maggie at the Cheekwood Botanical Garden in Nashville.

4 comments:

  1. I love that picture!!!!! :) Sending good vibes to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nancy and I love reading your updates. It was great to see Marnie and Gene last weekend. Hi to CC!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the picture! You look terrific. Standing by.....

    ReplyDelete