One thing I wanted to do was to get the major furniture purchases out of the way. I figured that now was the time because my belly is still small enough to be a help to Christopher as he puts together our unassembled purchases. One thing we got was a new crib. If you look into the archive of this blog, you will see that we already owned a pretty crib that we got used on craigslist. Well, that crib was a drop-side crib with plastic fittings. The model wasn't listed on any recall web site, but it looked pretty darn similar to cribs that were on that list. I just didn't want to take a chance, so it is now disassembled, and replaced with a basic IKEA crib. We are very happy with it and appreciate that it is safe and also not very bulky.
We also got a cute, kiddie storage unit:
So things really are shaping up. And speaking of shaping up (or at least getting rounder), I am just starting to show a bit, so we took some pictures. Here's one example:
There is still much more to do but we having lots of fun.
We also got a cute, kiddie storage unit:
So things really are shaping up. And speaking of shaping up (or at least getting rounder), I am just starting to show a bit, so we took some pictures. Here's one example:
There is still much more to do but we having lots of fun.
Love the room! And it is great to see a picture of you!
ReplyDeletexoxo
Kate, you look TERRIFIC!!!!
ReplyDeleteChristopher is showing a little bit, too! LOL!
ReplyDelete