Saturday, August 13, 2011

Diapers and Third Anniversary

On August 3rd, Christopher and I attended a "diaper seminar" given by Smile Mommy, the cloth diaper service we will be using once Evelyn arrives.  Part of the point of the seminar was for them to get new customers, but we had already decided to use their service.  The other part of the seminar was to show us what the cloth diapers we would get would be like, and how to put them on the baby.  They had a doll to practice on, and although Christopher did not capture me learning how to do it, I did have the presence of mind to get a picture of him practicing.  And with his permission, here it is:


I think he's going to be very good at it.  :)

And then on August 9th, we celebrated our third anniversary with a romantic candlelight dinner at home.  We think that future anniversaries will not include quiet dinners at home anymore, so we enjoyed it thoroughly.





1 comment: